Re: compiling twin

Yup, compiling it under Debian is a bit of a chore.  I already reported
the yacc problem.  It seems that twin doesn't like bison yet, but the
next release should be a bit more tolerent.  As for the installdir, the
approach you are taking is quite similar to what i have done.  I got it
to compile under libc5 without too much effort.  I am currently working
with the developers to get it to compile under libc6.  I do not intend to
package up a libc5 version.  If I had settled with libc5, the package
would already be released.  Currently, twin has some symbol conflicts
and a few other things that make it not (yet) work with glibc.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org