ImageMagick - anyone?

Is any work being done on ImageMagick? I'm packaging something that would
have to at least "recommend" it...

If not, I'll do this one too, plz check if copyright is ok (variation of
BSD basically)

-----
Copyright
Copyright 1997 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Permission to use, copy,
modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any
purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
notice
appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission
notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of E. I. du
Pont
de Nemours and Company not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to
distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission. E.
I.
du Pont de Nemours and Company makes no representations about the
suitability
of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
implied warranty.

E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company disclaims all warranties with regard to
this software, including all implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness,
in no event shall E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company be liable for any
special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever
resulting
from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract,
negligence
or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or
performance of this software.
-----

[]s,
                                               +----