Re: Error in kernel Configuration (problems with expr)

On Jul 2, srivasta@datasync.com wrote

[-----------stuff snipped------------]

> 	Is this reason enough to file a bug against expr? We should
>  either fix the kernel sources or put a big notice in the
>  kernel-source package about this problem.
>
> 	manoj

The following patches address this problem.  Take your pick of
the one(s) you like best.

http://www.linuxhq.com/patch/20-p0539.html
http://www.linuxhq.com/patch/20-p0540.html
http://www.linuxhq.com/patch/20-p0560.html