Re: FW: [NTSEC] (Fwd) DESCHALL Press Release

Bruce Perens <bruce-13245@debian.novare.net> writes:

> > I suggest to use debian@debian.org as common identifier for Debian
> > friends. In case we get the money (why should we ?) I suggest to pass
> > 50% to Linux International and keep 50% for Debian.
>
> Please use an address at Linux International, not one in the Debian
> domain.

I am not aware of a Linux International address in the RC5 cracking
effort.

> It is not our policy to compete with other Linux distributions.

Nor have I seen another distribution there.

> If we are to join this challenge, it should be for all Linux, not for
> Debian alone.

I disagree. Neither are we making a Linux distribution against all
Linux, nor are we competing in the RC5 challange against all Linux.

For details see my other message.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de> ; WWW : http://www.sax.de/~sr1/