Re: Packaging questions regarding plan

What about the motif-dummy thingie we discussed? How can I run plan having
Motif and not lesstif installed?  Can you make sure it doesn't Depends: on
lesstif, but rather on a virtual package 'motif-libs' which lesstif, and a
to-be-created-dummy package for Motif owners, would provide. Is that doable?
CC'ed this to the virtual-package-list maintainer for comments.

--
edd@debian.org  edd@rosebud.sps.queensu.ca  http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd
PGP KeyID 1024/6D7F08DD     Boycott Internet Spam: http://spam.abuse.net/spam/