Re^4: Status of Debian Policy

Am 20.06.97 schrieb schwarz # monet.m.isar.de ...

Moin Christian!

CS> Just unpack all .tar.gz files in the same directory and use the file
CS> "HOWTO-INDEX-3.html" as "index.html". It contains an overview over all
CS> available HOWTOs and mini-HOWTOs and hyperlinks to them.

Oh no, that's not a good idea. We've have produced a nice script for
doc-linux-de. The output look's much better.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/