Re: mgetty Needs Maintainer!

No.  What happened is this:

 * You handed the package over to me.  I uploaded several versions
   into unstable.  (Bug reports are now going to me.)  The person
   posting that message must have been using an old version, from 1.2.
   I never made a release of mgetty to stable since there were no
   serious bugs to fix.
 * Several months ago, I handed the package over to Siggy -- a couuple
   of days before he had a fire.  I finally figured out what happened,
   so I handed it over to a different person.
 * This person uploaded a new version to master, but it has been
   sitting in Incoming for over 10 days now.

Christoph Lameter <clameter@miriam.fuller.edu> writes:

> : > Anyway I thought that Chrisoph Lameter is the maintainer of mgetty
> : > as the most recent uploads come from him.
>
> Is there an imposter around? My last upload must have been half a year ago or so.
> Maybe someone just forgot to change the maintainer name again.
>
> --

John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |
jgoerzen@complete.org |