Re: Orphaning dftp.

> I'd like to officially offer dftp up for adoption. I don't use it
> anymore -- dselect works much better for me now that I came to terms
> with it -- and so I don't really have much interest in maintaining
> dftp anymore (that and the fact that I have a bunch of other things
> I'm supposed to be doing).

I'd volunteer for maintaining dftp, at least for a while, if nobody
else does. I also have a lot of things to do and not too much time
left, but I need dftp for my two machines at home, and there are some
things in dftp that really should be done (re-add the .installed file,
at least some kind of dependency checking).

Roman