Re: When will bash 2.01 be packaged?

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 J.R.Blaakmeer@student.utwente.nl wrote:

> Hello,
> I just saw this post in comp.os.linux.x. I think this is enough reason to
> upgrade bash from 2.00 to 2.01. When will this happen?

Guy Maor is the current maintainer of the "bash" package. However, he told
us that he is offline for about 4 weeks. So I think someone else should
grab it and upload a non-maintainer (interim) release.

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian is looking     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
at    http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/