Simple policy question...

Okay, I know that before 1.3 was released, for a long time period the only
changes that were being accepted were updates that fixed bugs.  Updates that
only provided new features were not allowed.

Now that 1.3 has "shipped", are updates allowed to replace old packages, or
are replacment packages still only allowed that fix specific bugs?  (In
particular I'm wondering whether we will see Xemacs 19-15 and XFree 3.3 in
1.3.)

Thanks,
Sam

--
VA Research Linux Workstations        | The VArServer 4000 File Server
                                      |	Four 200Mhz Intel Pentium Pro CPUs
http://www.varesearch.com             | 512MB 60ns EDO ECC/100 GB Raid-5
Sam Ockman - (415)934-3666, ext. 133  | Linux - $44,339