libc6

Hi,
I'm working on the xdaliclock package, and I will take it to libc6. I have
merely recompiled it, and all has worked fine, except perhaps some warning
(perhaps present with libc5: I have not installed alt-libc5 as yet). This is
suspect to me, because my X libs are compiled with libc5, and in this list
I've read that ncurses (simpler than X libs) give problems with libc6
in compile time. Perhaps I'dont have understand well the problem: can you
explain it to me?

ciao
Francesco Tapparo
cesco@goldnet.it