Re: Mirror mismatch

maor@ece.utexas.edu (Guy Maor)  wrote on 08.06.97 in <[🔎] 87910l7x5w.fsf@slip-121-10.ots.utexas.edu>:

> kai@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen) writes:
>
> > .... it doesn't mirror the WebPages directory. Is this intentional?
>
> Yes, Sue and I decided that there was no need to have a copy of the
> web pages on the ftp site also.

I'm not quite sure I understand.

> btw, some mirrors are mirroring from /home/Debian/ftp instead of
> /home/Archives/ftp/debian/ and thus not getting Incoming.

The listings I'm comparing are generated by doing ftp as anonymous, and
doing a ls -laR [under /debian, I think] (from a script running on
master). I already filter out Incoming - ftp.debian.org doesn't have it.

Recently, WebPages appeared in the master listing, but not on
ftp.debian.org.

MfG Kai