Burn Debian 1.3 on CD

I'd like to burn Debian 1.3 to CD, in order to make installation to
several machines easier (less wasted bandwidth), but I'm not sure what
kind of directory hierarchy Debian 1.3 is expecting from CD.

Installation instructions were quite clear about the fact that one can
install Debian 1.3 using single floppy and CD. Does boot-floppy find
rescue/bin/driver images from CD if I just ftp whole 'frozen'
directory tree and burn it on CD using rock-ridge fs?

Thanks for your time.

--
Sami Laine
				ACT NOW! http://spam.abuse.net/spam/