Re: default file perms

In message <[🔎] 199705282253.PAA20779@fleming.jimpick.com> you write:
|--==_Exmh_263623679P

|dpkg-cert already does something like this.  Klee is going to fold the
|capabilities of dpkg-cert into dpkg, so I think a solution is on
|the horizon.  :-)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!  If you are allready at it - it would be nice to
be able to find files which do NOT come from any package.  This will
make it much easier for the person in charge to find sniffer log files
and binaries, and make it harder on the cracker to conceal them.

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL             amos@dsi.co.il |                     -- Anonymous