Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

This was incorrect...

> ***                                                                  ***
> ***           Release of Bo is HOLDING for CRITICAL BUGS!            ***
> ***                                                                  ***
> *** There is one remaining critical bug that must be resolved before ***
> *** Debian 1.3 can be released.  That bug is #9020:                  ***
> ***                                                                  ***
> ***         fsck.ext2: can't load library 'libcom_err.so.2'          ***
> ***                                                                  ***

Due to some hectic situations going on here, I neglected to update this
banner before the mail went out.

Bo is currently a "release candidate".  It will become an official release
as soon as the testing group okays it.

Package updates are few and far between.  Anything that other packages
depend on are generally refused outright unless it is extremely important.

"Leaf" packages are only allowed in if the existing package is non-functional
for some reason.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )