Re: runlevels [was Re: Upcoming Debian Releases]

Actually Debian could potentially use all the standard levels 0-6 for
itself, and we could define the not so standard levels 7-9 to be totally
for users purposes.  That would give us much more space.  We could then
even take one of the 0-6 and reserve it for future use by Debian.  And
users would have plenty of room to play around themselves with 7-9.

-Sam

Message from Milan Zamazal (pdm@fi.muni.cz) on 5-23-97:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations        |  The World's Best Linux Workstations

http://www.varesearch.com             |  Now offering VarStation II Systems
Sam Ockman - (415)934-3666, ext. 133  |     Based on the Intel Pentium II