Re: RFC: locking policy for Debian

Hi,

	I agree, though I think we can do better than provide a few
 example for perl and python -- we could provide a library to do file
 locking.  (I have a general purpose mutex based class library (I also
 have a C implementation) for POSIX and DCE Threads, though I'll have
 to see if I can contribute it [copyright has to be looked at]).

	manoj

--
 The more campaigning, the better.  -- Larry O'Brien