Re: change cpp include directories for alt compiling

On May 12, Galen Hazelwood wrote
> No, not if it uses /usr/bin/cpp.  It should really use $(CC) -E
> instead.  /usr/bin/cpp will always be the cpp of the primary compiler,
> which will always use the standard search paths.

Galen, I think we should add a symlink to the altgcc package called
/usr/i486-linuxlib1/bin/cpp.  That will fix this problem for people
who use the PATH method (which is probably the preferred method
anyway) for building libc5 programs.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road