install to umsdos root?

I think that it would be a good idea to allow users to install to a UMSDOS
partition. I am sure there are a lot of people who would quite like to try
out Linux, but are frightened of the install process.

Imagine a future issue of PCW magazine with Debian on the cover CD. People
could try Linux without repartitioning their hard disks, and fewer would
trash their computers by installing LILO and then getting confused.

This would make a trial use similar to installing a game demo - but
probably use up less disk space :-)

Any thoughts?

Adrian
--