Re: Splitting the debian-changes list...

On 7 May 1997, Guy Maor wrote:

> Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de> writes:
>
> > if we are reorganizing the lists : what about disableing manual postings
> > and let a script do the posting ?
>
> It would be only a few minutes work for me to have dinstall do this.
> My scripts already automatically post the weekly summaries `New <arch>
> Packages', so we could even do away with the individual postings
> completely or make the summary postings daily.

For the sake of information, I'm not partial to any of the decisions on
the table, and will simply construct the lists that people want and keep
them running.

I will wait for some sort of consensus before making any changes.

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590