debian programmers manual not OK?

There is something wrong with the debian programmers manual.
I can see it was recently uploaded, the date is may4 I beleive.

programmer.ps.gz won't print....
programmer.html.tar.gz does only contain one file, which does not
seem to have the right format.

policy.ps.gz prints ok.

Can someone fix this please?

                Joop Stakenborg
           Department of Hyperthermia
        Dr. Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center
 P.O.Box 5201, 3008 AE Rotterdam, the Netherlands
     tel: +31104391676       fax:+31104851559
          e-mail: stakenborg@hyph.azr.nl