No changelog.upstream anymore

Hi folks!

A while ago the Policy Manual mentioned two different (conflicting) file
names for the "upstream changelog":

Most package use the first form which looks much nicer, so I removed the
second form in Policy

Here are a few packages (the one installed on my system) that still use
the old form:

I'm not going to report against these packages since this really is a
minor problem but if the maintainers read this mail, perhaps they can
change it in the next release.

--                 Christian Schwarz
Do you know         schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian GNU/Linux?    schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.debian.org   http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/