xforms0 lib link problem.

xforms0 contains only /usr/X11R6/lib/libforms.so.0.86.  I wasn't sure,
but doesn't it also need to contain a symlink?  I tried adding one
myself (libforms.so.0), and re-running ldconfig, but I still didn't
get the libforms.so link that pcmcia-source needs in order to believe
you have forms installed.   So what's the right solution?

Once I know how this should be fixed, I'll report bugs against the
appropriate pacakge(s).

Thanks
--
Rob