[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: How to get file moved from unstable to frozen.

Martin Schulze <joey@tapiola.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> a) Make a new upload and add the distribution 'frozen' to the
>    relevant line
> b) Send a private mail to guy

Actually, I'd prefer a bug against ftp.debian.org rather than private
email.  And choose only one of a and b.


TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org . 
Trouble?  e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .

Reply to: