scp to master.debian.org broken?

I've just started to play with ssh, since I decided I'd try to get
dupload configured so I could use scp to move packages up---nice since
I've gotten to the point where I feel the AXP ports I've done are
ready, which means a lot of packages are ready to go up.

However, whenever I try to scp something _to_ master, I get a core
dump, although copying _from_ master seems to work fine.

I haven't been able to get a copy of ssh for the x86 yet to be able to
tell if this is a problem with the compilation of the version I got
for the Alpha, or if it's a mismatch between versions on my end and
master's end.

Any suggestions?  Anyone getting this to work at present?

Mike.