Re: "dselect" replacement team

    > You can put in some comments, but for this issue I fall in with
    > Ian and Mark---if you can't figure it out without comments, you
    > probably weren't meant to modify it.  I say this as someone who
    > religiously comments my own code, and has done bug fixes on
    > dpkg---it should not be too easy.  Period.  Some high-level
    > narrative guidance as to what's going on is fine, but if you're
    > commenting at the statement level, you're handing loaded guns to
    > children.

/* How will I learn to read and understand programs, if none of you
# ever comment the code there is for me to read and try and understand?
;; I don't plan to modify most programs I look at; I just want to learn
// how they work so I can write code someday.  There are a lot of guys
! like me!  I'm just a new gnu. */

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg