First .deb packages for ppc on master.

(cross-posted to debian-devel since I don't know if there are many people
on debian-ppc yet)

	After having played a bit with dpkg, I finaly got it working right
on ppc. (For some reason, dpkg-gencontrol didn't like mklinux DR2.1's
perl, recompilling perl from scratch curred the problem)

	By now I have 24 "_ppc.deb" packages that seem to work; I've
uploaded them on master in "/home/Debian/ftp/private/ppc/Stage1". However
I haven't tested all of them yet (sysvinit for example ;).
	Who's working on this also?

	Cordialement,

	Vincent. (still amazed to see a Mac in 'text mode' ;)

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -