Re: New Package: martian 0.10-1

Christoph Lameter:
> Package: martian
> Version: 0.10-1
> Architecture: all
> Depends: perl, rpm
> Installed-Size: 29
> Maintainer: Christoph Lameter <clameter@debian.org>
>  Martian is a program that will attempt to convert a Debian package to a
>  RedHat one.
>  .
>  This program is called martian because the debian equivalent (RPM->debian)
>  conversion program is called "alien".
>  .
>  This is a kind of a preview until Joey's cooperation with the author
>  of the martian script results in the incorporation into the alien package.

Argh! I am very nearly ready to release a new alien that integrates in
martin's functionality. I've just been doing some testing of it this week,
and working thorugh a compilcated bug report with one user. I was planning
on releasing it by friday at the latest, tonight at the earliest.

Since I doubt this martian package will be out of the Incoming on master
before friday, could you just withdraw the package now and save us bug
reports against ftp.debian.org later?

Feeling harried,