Re: Is upload to Incoming in master still not possible due to frozen?

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Jose'_Ramos_Goncalves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to upload a bug-fix release for wget (frozen unstable)
> to master (Incoming) and having problems. Is Incoming still not
> available for uploads?

Guy closed it so that he can clear out the current Incomming for the
Freeze. It will be open again as soon as he finishes this.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005