Re: debian.novare.net SCSI crashes

In your email to me, Bruce Perens, you wrote:

> debian.novare.net seems to stay up happily if we disable the SCSI. Should
> we go to kernel 2.0.25 ?

It's something simple to try. I've had personal good luck with the 2.0.25
kernel. The 2.0.8 was the most stable so far with the aha2940, but not
recommended unless you hack in the 'big ping' patch by hand..

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
               They tell me my job is easy... anyone can do it.