virtual package for words dictionary?

I'm packaging up bsdgames, and some of the programs need a word list like is
provided by wenglish. I'd prefer not to just depend on wenglish, because
there are the other word list package for differnet languages that could be
used just as well.

Why isn't there a virtual package for wenglish, wfrench, wspanish, etc? Has
this even been considered? I think we should have a "dictionary" virtual
package, and bsdgames (and probably ispell) depend on it.

--