Re: Dominik Kubla's resignation not accepted

> Dominik,

> Your resignation is not accepted. You do good work for the project
> and I don't see a reason for you to leave just because you've lost
> this particular political battle. I'd prefer to see you continue to
> work on the project and let the Debian board, your elected
> representatives, deal with my culpability or lack thereof.

You seem to perceive my actions as being politically motivated.  I say
they are not: I sense a deep philosophical difference, something far
more fundamental between us.  A political gap may be closed, a
philosophical can not.  I think if one feels uncomfortable at what one
does, one should do something else.  This is the case here.

My decision stands.
  Dominik Kubla
--
The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed.  Any official