Re: is this a bug, or am I just confused?

Klee Dienes:
> Hmm.  That is strange, then.  Can you give me an example of a package
> that's breaking that doesn't involve shlibs files?  If it is in fact a
> dpkg-dev problem, I'd be very interested in tracking it down.

I turned out to be my fault, it seems. I was letting debstd call
dpkg-shlibdeps for me. But I accidentially moved my debstd call to happen
after my call to dpkg-gencontrol. With that corrected and things happenning
in the right order, I no longer have the problem.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i\$q='$q',\$p='$p';eval\$q.\$\^I\n"#  #   joey@kite.ml.org
$q='print"$p$^I\n',$p='#!/usr/bin/perl -i';eval$q.$^I  #          Joey Hess