XWindows .deb package for debian gnu linux

     Hi . . .

     I'm potential Debian GNU/Linux user and I have some questions no covered by this FAQ.
I would like to get some information about where I could find the XWIndows files for the newest
version of the Debian linux (probably X11 R6.3) in the deselect .deb distribuition pack.
Following the Debian GNU/Linux instructions I just got to generate the 6 instalations
disks with the Kernel and the Base .deb Pack. I looked for the X11 in the debian.org ftp
site and didn't had sucess to find the X11 .deb pack, I just encoutered several programs
and utilities (e.g. FVWM, OLWM, Xclock, ...).

     I also have a doubt about the instalation process. My PC is Pentium 100 MHz / 32 MB /
HD 2.1 Gb with a 504 Mb WIN95 active(bootable) primary partition and a extended partition
with two DOS logical drives (D: with 1.0 Gb and E: with 504 Mb). The logical partition E:
was created to be used with Linux, and C: & D: will continue to be used with WIN95 (I expect
that Debian Linux will instal any kind of Master Boot Record program loadable at startup that
will ask what Operating System (WIN95 or Linux) will be loaded).However, the instalation
instructions say that linux requires two partitions: a 16-128 Mb swapp file partition and
the real linux self partition, both marked in partition table as UNIX partitions. These
instructions also say that the instalation program will ask if there are two partitions like
those at the HD and iff the answer is NO the linux partition program (like DOS FDISK) will
create them. I would like to know if is possible to transform the second DOS logical drive
at the extended partition (E: 504Mb) in two new UNIX logical drives (e.g. 64 Mb & 440 Mb) at
the same extended partition where previously there was a logial DOS drive (D: 1 Gb), at the
same Western Digital EIDE HD with a previously defined DOS primary partition (C: 504 MB)
with no data loss.If your answer is No, where can I encouter a DOS based program that
modifies the partition table with no data loss at the partitons not modified (I my case,
is necessary to delete drive E:, create two new Unix logical drives in this region and
to keep unchanged The C: and D: partition information and disk structure).

		Thank's in advance by these informations . . .

					Paulo Gustavo
				   raymundo@fee.unicamp.br
				raymundo@decom.fee.unicamp.br