Re: Prospective package: tmview (SVGA-based DVI viewer)

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Andy Mortimer wrote:

> I've been using an old version of this for a while, and today I
> downloaded and compiled the newest version, which is most awsome. I
> couldn't see it on the list of prospective packages, so unless anyone
> else is already doing it, I shall package it up. Unfortunately, I guess
> it's too late to go in Bo.

Madarasz Gergely <gorgo@csomalungma.csoma.elte.hu> told me his is working
on this. Perhaps you two should get in contact about that.

Cheers,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@debian.org,
Debian is looking     schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de, bm955877@muenchen.org
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
at    http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/