Re: Where's the "mfdcfnt" package?

On 10 Mar 1997, Loic Prylli wrote:

[snip]
> I am the current maintainer of the mfdcfnt package, The problem with
> mdfcfnt removal is that all people that will try to install Debian
> during this month will be unable to use properly TeX with an accentued
> language (as non-free is used for both stable and bo versions).

The real problem is that we don't have a stable-non-free and
unstable-non-free. Yes, I know the discussion comes up every few weeks...
Didn't we get a consensus about splitting up non-free with the next
release, so the mirror don't have to reget everything?

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@debian.org,
                  schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de, bm955877@muenchen.org

                PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA

 CS Software goes online! Visit our new home page at
 	                                     http://www.schwarz-online.com