Maintainer dropout, Packages in need of volunteers

First, I apologize for dropping of the face of the earth
(or at least the net) for the last month or so. Unfortunately,
it's going to happen again, starting tomorrow, and I'm going
to have exactly zero time to spend on Debian for at least
a month.

Therefore, I would appreciate it if someone would take these
packages on:

cron -- pretty good shape, outstanding bugs are more change
        requests.

nvi -- pretty good shape.

cern-httpd -- needs new upstream version, new source. I'm
going to tar up the (little) progress I'd made on this (v 3.0A),
it better than starting from scratch, I think. It will be in
ftp.neosoft.com/~stevegr/debian.

jargon -- trivial.

ee -- good shape.

For now, I'm going to have to redirect the debian list
traffic to /dev/null, hopefully that will keep me under quota and
let me get personal mail -- I suspect I've dropped at lot over the
last few weeks (which may mean that there are more outstanding bugs
on the above packages that I don't know about). I'll get stuff at
stevegr@neosoft.com, or stevegr@debian.org.

Good luck, it's been fun, and Debian is a great system. I hope
I'll have time to contribute again later this year.

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

					DIM! (DIM of the YARD!)