Re: Upgrade procedure for tetex
"Brian C. White" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Since the functionality of the old tex packages has problems anyway,
> we'll move to tetex for Debian 1.3 _if_ you can have those packages
> moved into unstable before the freeze at the end of the week.
They're already there.
> I don't know if splitting tetex into "-base" and "-bin" is going to
> help much either.
tetex-base is arch all, and about 45% bigger, so the decision to split
looks very reasonable.