list server changes

At the moment mail delivery on "master" is quite wedged, so I am
sending this into the backup list server directly. I've changed list
aliases on master to point at debian.novare.net, and hopefully when
master un-wedges mail will start coming through here. I've asked Mike
to change the DNS so that debian.novare.net is the list server
temporarily. I'm using debian.novare.net because I have super-user
privilege on it and not on master.

System mongo.pixar.com, formerly our 16-processor mail delivery engine,
has been sold and will leave Pixar's premises tomorrow. Smaller systems
with faster CPUs became a lot more cost-effective.

We have a volunteer at Bucknell U. who has offered to host the mail
server there - I hope to have list service shifted there soon.

    Thanks

    Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502