tcsh completions

Hi.

There is a very nice file complete.tcsh coming with tcsh -- many
built-in completions etc.  One smart tcsh user asked from me to
include it in the distribution, and it was my FAULT that I haven't
done it before.  The question is: where to put it?  I thought about
/usr/doc/examples/tcsh, but this file may be incuded (source'd) from
user's .cshrc, and it's not a nice place to put files which may be
used as they are.  On the other hand, I wouldn't put it in /etc or,
worse, /usr/bin.  And it's brain-dead to make a directory
/usr/lib/tcsh or /usr/share/lib/tcsh (argh!) for one file.  Help!
This file is Too Sweet To Be Forgotten(tm).

Vadik.

--
Vadim Vygonets   vadik@cs.huji.ac.il   Sysadmin? Me?! Naah...
Now the world has gone to bed.  Darkness won't engulf my head: I can