Shadow and 1.3

Sorry, if this post is wrong or obsolete but I can't remember how
latest shadow passwords discussion ended.  I remember there were
problems with adduser, possibly some programs didn't support it,
xdm-shadow should be renamed/converted to xdm, etc.  But I don't know
what decission was made for 1.3.

I'm just afraid of repeating situation from Debian 1.2 when we forgot to
move shadow stuff from experimental to unstable.

Milan Zamazal