Looking for Rob Leslie (rob@mars.org)

Has anyone heard from him? I sent him mail several weeks ago about
bind, to find out if he was planning on putting out a bind package in
the new source format, and have not heard a response. I've also
noticed that several packages that he maintained have shown up on the
list of packages to be converted to the new source format. If no one
objects, I'd like to take over the bind package, unless someone has
more information.

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/