Re: Where is the dependency checker ?

	I am in the process of writing perl5 libraries that can be
 used for writing/incorporating dependency checking/package
 ordering. I provide a combined package ordering/ dependency checking
 tool (which just has getopt processing and library calls) as an

	It should be in experimental. I'll post the design ehre again
 if desired; it is slightly fluid at the moment as I am in the process
 of redesigning for increased flexibility (my design discussions have
 been in concert with new upload announcements, I'll repost here if
 there is interest).

 "Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain