Maintainer(s) dead?

I have submitted bug reports for both the mSQL and Postgres95 database systems
and have received no answer from the maintainer.  Both of those also
apparently have other outstanding unanswered bugs.

Are these maintainers still alive, and if not, is somebody else managing these
packages?  Both are very important as they are "industrial-strength" systems
sometimes used in mission-critical situations, so these are two packages must
not fall through the cracks.  If nobody else is maintaining these packes,
somebody else should.

Debian's Postgres95 is missing some important parts, and mSQL has some
installation problems.  Both of these must be fixed before 1.3 is released,
IMHO.

I consider these problems to be of a fairly high priority...some other bugs I
have reported are not this important, but I think these are.

Regards,
John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)