Re: gated diffs?

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Christoph wrote:

> If you have the energy for it you might want to approach the gated
> maintainers and ask about how we could be official distributors for it.
> Having gated in our distribution would be very important.

I built a debian package of Gated 3.6A2 for internal use some time ago.

If someone could get the Gated Consortium to agree for Debian to
distribute gated then I would be happy to maintain it (I will shortly be
updating my version to use debmake).

Dermot

--
Dermot Bradley                                Email: bradley@gpl.net
Communications Director                       Tel: +44 1232 572003