Re: PROPOSAL: Dconfig standard

Tom Lees wrote:

> * Range - supports the following formats for numeric types:-
>
> 	x-y		- Between x and y
> 	<n		- Less than n
> 	>n		- Greater than n
> 	[x,y,z]		- Only x, y, and z
> 	[^x,y,z]	- Anything but x, y, or z
>
> You can also specify multiple limiting factors, e.g.:-
>
> Range: <50, [^32]

Maybe it's better to get rid of square brackets and treat comma as OR instead
of AND?  And to replace NOT (^) with SUBTRACT (^ or \ or both, whichever is
less confusing)?  E.g.:

Range: 1-10, 20, 30
	or
Range: ^0		(say, if we occasionally want to divide by it...)
	or
Range: <50 ^ 32		(will backslash be more appropriate in this case?)

	Kit.