writing multisession RockRidge cds

Ok, this isn't strictly on-topic, but I figured it is something that affects
quite a few of us to some degree, so here goes...

Does anybody know how to create multisession CDs with RockRidge extensions on
them?

I burn Debian CDs on occasion, and it would be nice to be able to update those
CDs when they become out of date (eg Deebian-1.2 becomes Debian-1.2.4, or I
find a broken symlink _after_ having burnt the CD :-( ).

As far as I can see, I need to use RockRidge for debian CDs because we need
symbolic links. As far as I can tell no Linux software can create multisession
CDs. The only software I have which does do multisession is Adaptec/Incat
Ez-CD-Pro (came with the CDR drive) which doesn't deal with RockRidge. I
usually create an image with mkisofs and then ftp it to the machine with
ez-cd-pro on it and burn it as 'CD-ROM from image'.

Anybody have a solution to this problem?

	David