Packages containing kernel modules?

I've (possibly foolishly) volunteered to make a debian package out of the
Ultralib library for GUS sound cards. This includes a kernel module to
replace / supplement the normal kernel audio driver, along with a library
interface and some example programs. Does anybody have any tips on how
best to packages such a beast? Pointers to other packages containing
kernel modules as examples would probably be useful...

Thanks,
--
Steve McIntyre, CURS Secretary, Cambridge, UK.   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
CUWoCS Honorary Vice-Chair-Thing       Cthulhu - Why vote for the Lesser Evil?