Re: Request official mandate for -D_REENTRANT

sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov (Tim Sailer) writes:
> Does this mean that we'll see mysql-3.20.4-1.deb soon? :)

Well, I've Debianized 3.20.3 already, but have had problems, and the
current key length limitations make it unattractive for me to bother
with fixing them immediately.

Once Monty gets the key length up, so I can go back to using mysql
instead of msql 2.0, it'll probably happen pretty fast.

Mike.