Floppy-based installation

For a long time we (well, I, anyway) have been planning to support
floppy-based installation better than we do at the moment.

Many of the proposals that people are coming up with for revised
configuration schemes and other issues are difficult to implement for
floppy-based installations.

If we are to abandon floppy based installation or make it more
difficult and cumbersome than it already is we need to actually
discuss this decision and make it, not just ignore the issues.

Ian.